Friday, November 28, 2008

Mikey was a team captain. There he is #10

Me and Mama



I  love this picture of  Me and Aaron
Me .  My little  Benjamin took this picture.
Me and my hubby who celebrated our 16 year anniversary on  Thanksgiving!!!

My Nephew  Chase with a plastic police hat on

Me and my pops

My big bro Chuck and and His youngest son  Chase

Me , my baby Benjamin, and my other Lil Guy Aaron

My little Brother Petes son Mason and my son AaronHere are some pictures from Thanksgiving.  It was a very nice and relaxing day.  We got up and I made 3 pots of mashed potatoes, then got ready and went to moms.  After spending a couple of hours at moms we went to pick up my car at Tia Rita's.  I was in a car accident on Monday morning when I was on my way to drop Benjamin off before I went to work.  We are fine. I was a little sore for a couple of days.  As for my car that is another story.  We have been going back and forth about buying a new one.  I love my car.  But with this accident,  we have finally decided to just buy a new one.  After that we went to my mother in laws.  I had to work today and was so dissapointed.  For being black Friday and one of the biggest shopping days my store was so slow.  Well I gotta go will post again later!!!

1 comment:

Cameo said...

ANGIE! You are on a blogging roll!!!! I'm so proud of you! Look at you, you hot trophy wife you! Seriously, you just keep looking better and better! I can't believe you and Michael have been married for 16 years! I remember when you got married, even though I wasn't there. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Here you guys are, 16 years, 4 kids later and you are still as hot as ever. I love the pictures but it also makes me miss you even more! No, I hadn't heard about Mady. So maybe this one is "the one"?!?! Is she having a wedding? If she does and you go, I'll be sure to make it too. Love and miss you and give hugs and kisses to everyone. Margo said she was thinking of coming up for Valentina's bday (1/14). Would love to see you if you can make it. I also understand if you can't.
Love you!