Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mikey's touchdown

I got my computer fixed and can start blogging again. Here is a video of Mikey's touchdown. He is number 10 and is the quarter back running the wild cat offense, fakes the handoff and runs it in for 6. It was a 65 yard run. As he says "65 yards of pure BAD ASS!!!" It was his last JV football game against Woodlake. He had a awesome year and was moved up to Varsity for the playoffs. They played Parlier last week and lost. They should win next year with the proper coaching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that meticulous model. The prices as regards the velcros were all over 210 bucks on every site. But completely I bring about this area selling them for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you say about it?