Thursday, November 24, 2011

Eight weeks ago today was when you were taken from us. We went through the motions today the first holiday without you! We all miss you so much! Last year you were in bootcamp so you didn't get to have turkey. I looked forward to you being here with us this year. I am not looking forward to Christmas or your birthday. I can now understand what it's like to loose someone that means so much to you. It is so difficult to see sister hurting so much. I wish there is something I can say to make all her pain go away. A magic wand that just makes all your wishes come true. I go to church every Sunday and it is helping a bit. But the question always comes to mind again. Why? Why was he taken so young? Why did someone take him? Why is he no longer here? Why did he have to leave us in such a tragic way? Why does sister have to suffer his loss? Why? Why?why? Our lives will never be the same.

1 comment:

Cameo said...

I'm sorry. Why indeed.