Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Here is Sonny with his nino and cousins Mikey and Andy.




It has been a tough few weeks and it seems to be getting harder. I never thought our family would have to go through such a tragedy. I feel so bad for my sister and to see her in so much pain. I wish that we could see Sonny again. I wish I could hold him agin. I wish I could hear him call me nina again. I remeber the last time he was here at my house. Two days before he was so violently taken away from us. He was so excited to see that me and his nino where bar-b-que'in. We made hamburgers and bacon wrapped hot dogs for the Cowboys game. I am glad we were able to get closer to him in the last couple months. Not that it made it any easier that we almost lost him during a accident where he was ejected from the van. I do miss you Sonny!!! I loved you like my own son. I thought of you like that. You will always be in my memory as an angel! Here

No comments: