Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Notta a whole lotta!!!

Nothing really going on in this neck of the woods. I had to go back to work on Monday after having the weekend off. That sucked! I enjoyed being home. I worked again tonight. Had a little drama at work today, but everything is working out just the way I wanted it 2. I had to take Mikey and Aaron to the Dr. this morning. Mikey had been sick since Fri. He only had the flu and some heat exhaustion. He practiced twice a day last week and I think he got really run down. Aaron had to go get a physical for school. I decided to keep in the Lindsay school. I was not going to be able to get the help I thought I would in getting him to Porterville every morning. It would have been more work for me. When I got home this morning I looked at Benja's foot as he cried all night and kept complaining of his foot hurting. Really he cried all night no exaggeration. Cameo see what you have to look forward 2. LOL!! Well his toe was swollen and had a puss bubble. I took him to the Dr. shortly after I seen his toe. It was funny cause they thought I had a twin. I told them no that it really was me in the office earlier in the morning. Well what happened is he had a little piece of a nail that had been bugging him. So on Sunday I grabbed a hold of it and yanked it off. Well as guess you figured out the rest. It got infected. Now if you have ever had a ingrown toe nail you can just imagine how painful it was for him last night. I had one about five years ago. Had it for about 4-6 months and it was cut out 2 times. I explained it as being worse than child birth. Really, again no exaggeration. The pain was throbbing, and miserable. I thought my toe was going to have to get cut off. At times I felt like chopping it off myself to end my misery. So you can just imagine how much in pain little Benja was in last night. He has taken 2 doses of his medication and has not complained any more. It is still very irritated, as the Dr. did not drain the blister to relieve the pressure. Pray that he gets well soon. Well off to bed. Busy day planned starting at 9am. Andy and I have a dentist appt. then I have to go finish getting Aaron shoes, clothes and under garments for his first day of school on Monday. Yeah!! Looking forward to my free time with Benja. LOL!!!

2 comments:

Trina G. said...

WOW, thanks for the update. I miss you and your huge family. I wish that our family was bigger. It looks SOOOO fun. You are so blessed. camping looked kickass. maybe we should do that next time we come down. Poor Benja, I hope that he is feeling better. Love you all. T

Cameo said...

OMG, do you EVER get any rest??? Poor Benja. Hope he's feeling better. Love and miss you (as always LOL)