Friday, August 24, 2007

Been a week!

Cannot believe it has been a week since I last blogged. Been really busy with work, and getting the kids ready to start school. Had to work all last weekend, and it was crazy like Christmas Eve. Mike was gone at a Family Reunion last weekend, so I was home by myself with Andy and Benja. Andy stayed home to play in his football game. which he had me so stressed out about. He had to make weight, or move up to play with the older kids. So at midnight the night before the coaches have him fasting and giving him water pills. He made weight barely. Today we went to watch Mikey play his first high school football game. It was nice cause Bro Chuck was at the game for work. He is working for an ambulance company so he goes to the games to be at them in case anything happens. Well have to work all weekend. Going to Andy's first game tomorrow. Off on Mon. as it is Mikes birthday. So I will send some pic's later.

3 comments:

Cameo said...

are you ever NOT busy??? Love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Ang, keep em coming. Miss you all, T

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about you and your little family, hoping things are great. I know you are busy, and I just wanted to say hi. have a good week. T