Monday, August 6, 2007

Update per cousin T

So sorry it has been so long. I grounded Mikey from the computer. He would wait till I fall asleep then would go to my car and get the key board and mouse out. So I had to have mom take it to her house. But I am back and running but not much 2 nite as I have to be at work at 6 am. I have lots of pics and will start downloading on Wed. and Thurs. John was here over the weekend and Pete got here today so I am going over to moms after work. So check out my posts on Thurs.

2 comments:

Cameo said...

OMG!!!! You've got one smart kid on your hands!!! I can't believe he did that!!! How did you catch him? Can't wait to see the pics! Tell John and Pete I send my love and to Kiffany and Bella too! Love you Ang!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ang, I love you....can't wait for the photos.