Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July






We had a awesome 4th of July. The best in a long time. We bought tickets to go see a Fresno Grizzles baseball game. We went with some friends of ours who helped my husband coach Andy's baseball team. There was a big fireworks show after the game, then we raced home to light the kids fireworks. (Thanks cousin Norm, they loved the fireworks.) It was crazy when we got ready to leave my husband ran into my cousin Marie, her boyfriend and my baby cousin Vicente. Vincent was our baby growing up. Boy has he grown up. They were the last people we thought to see there. It was really nice. I miss them. Marie lives less than a hour away and we never see her. Vicente used to live in Washington state and just graduated this last May and is living in Clovis trying to find a job. Pray for him that he does so he can live here for a while in till he figures out what he wants to do. They are supposed to visit next week for a BBQ at my moms, so that should be fun. Any who enjoy the pics. Gotta go for now, My son andy has a championship baseball game today. I will tell you all about it later. There is a awesome story to how they got where they are. We prayed that god would give them the strength to win on Monday night and they did. It was the best game ever.

2 comments:

Trina G. said...

We are praying. T

Cameo said...

I love the pics of Anna-Marie!!! It was so cool to see her in Spokane in May.