Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Last night

We had blast last night at the wrestling show. Aaron had so much fun. We went to have dinner with cousins Vicente, Marie and her fiance'. Every minute Aaron kept saying he was ready to go and that he was bored. He took maybe 2 bites of his chicken tenders and that was it. He did not even want to eat cotton candy once we got to the show. He kept his eyes on the show all night. It was funny when we walked out. The first thing he says is he has to go the bathroom. The only thing he told me this morning when he woke up was that he had so much fun last night, and asked when we were going again. (he is still alseep)I took pictures so will post them later. I got to go as I have to be at work in half in hour.

2 comments:

Trina G. said...

How fun to see Ann Marie. It was nice to see her in Spokane a couple of months ago for Vicente's graduation. She is so sweet. How fun for Aaron. We took Asa to a train show last spring, and he asks to go every so often. How he remembers, I'll never know. I miss you and love you all. Give the boys hugs for me.
T

Cameo said...

She's engaged???? When did that happen?????