Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Big Game

Well we lost the game. What a upset. I wanted so much for our boys to win. They have had a tough season and were cheated out whenever possible. Always when the plays counted most. Well I was glad they won on Monday. I was on my home from Washington and my husband called me and wanted me to go to Andy's game since he was pitching a great game. Well when I finally got there the game was tie. Our team played so hard and ended up winning. The team they played had won all but one of there games all season and the coach was a sour loser. He complained and cried about everything. Bad sportsmanship that was being taught to his team. So when they lost it was the best feeling in the world. Our boys acted like they had won the superbowl. It was great. Well I have one son still playing baseball. My oldest Mikey. He made it to the all-star team. I thought we were going to get a break before football, but it does not look that way. Mikey is playing a tournament this weekend. (which I have to work so I will miss) Andy is playing a tournament next weekend, and still has a all-star game to play in. Then after next week my husband will start coaching football and that will last till about December. I cannot remember the last time I cooked a dinner. I miss it. This happens every year. I guess I should be glad that he at least coaches the boys. One day they will be all grown up and we will no longer have them to go watch play there sports. My boys play every sport. Sometimes 2 at one time. Mikey is already practicing for football and he is still in baseball, and gets up by 7:30 am to go to weight training in the morning. It bites for me cause I have to get up and take him. Well getting really tired. Have a long day of work ahead of me this weekend as I close the next 2 nights.

2 comments:

Cameo said...

So sorry you lost the game. You amaze me with how much you do. I swear you have more than 24 hours in a day!!! When do you sleep??? Love and miss you!

Trina G. said...

Love the pic's, thanks! T