Saturday, July 21, 2007

More pics of the water park

The ride that everyone is on that we are in a big tube was the best. 6 of us got on it at one time and Jo was screaming the whole time. The kids had already gone it and they told us that when we go on turns that the personsitting in front of you is up above you. I am a big chicken on rides so I kept my eyes closed almost the whole time. The one time I did open my eyes all I see is Mikey flying on top of us. OOUCH! It was so fun. I had a blast. Can't wait till Tuesday when I take Andy and Aaron to the WWE wrestling match in Fresno.Angel going down the slide
Aaron going down the slide
Me and Benja with my newly blonde hair I had done on Tuesday
Jo and the kids on the Red Wave one last time
Belinda and the girls on the Red Wave on more time.

3 comments:

Cameo said...

I love that you have a blog now, I feel like we hear about your familia now and are not so far away. Little Valentina is so cute, loveable and sweet. I am so blessed to be able to come too!!!!!!!!Love you, Aunt Kathy

Trina G. said...

Hi Ang, Love your pic's. Looks fun. So happy to see you all. We miss you. T

Unknown said...

pictures look good and it was soooo much fun. we'll have to do it again next year!!