Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pics from wrestling match

Andy and Aaron
Aaron and me
Some wrestlers
Andy and Aaron with the cool sign we made for Batista
Some more wrestlers. This was the last fight.
Had a slow never ending day at work today. I had to have my monthly mngt. meeting and set some ground rules for my team for our Back to School season that already starting to happen. We went to Denny's and had breakfast then talked about everything that was expected this year. I feel it went really well. I gave each of assistants a area either mens or jrs. They got to pick a team of sales associates that are going to work with them and keep the areas running smoothly throughout the season. Hope everything works out well. I thought the day was never going to end today. I felt like I had been at work for 48 hrs. straight without coming home.

Then when I finally got off work I picked up Benja at tia Rita's came home with Andy waiting for me to take him to get a haircut. So I went and dropped him off, and then picked Mikey up at football practice, then went back and picked Andy up from his haircut. Came home picked everyone else up and went to moms for a birthday party for Angel Baby. Got home about half an hour ago and put a load of laundry to wash for our camping trip. I swear my boys know how to wash and they do not do a damn thing all day but they decide right now that they need clothes washed. Go figure. They have already bugged me like 50 times is the five minutes that I have trying to blog. Kids!!! Cameo see what you have to look forward to. It gets worse once they start talking.

Well we leave camping in the afternoon after Mike gets home from work. I hope I have a good time. Here lately I have almost gotten used to not seeing my kids since I have been working so much in the evenings. They stay up all night and usually sleep in the morning when I am home. So I may see them long enough to ask me what they have to eat then I am off to work.

Well just wanted to leave a post before I left over the weekend and send the pics of the wrestling. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Cameo said...

Angie, I get tired just READING everything you do!! How do you do it??? You are my idol! Love and miss you! The pics are AMAZING!!! All of them.

Anonymous said...

Hallo von Deutschland meiner Schwester!

E and R say hello, and looks like things are going good. Sonny sure has some long hair. Soon, he'll be able to knot those babies up, for some sweet dreadlocks!!

hehe

liebe,
e & r