Saturday, July 7, 2007

Boring day today. Can you believe I slept in till 11am this morning. I so needed it. I was so tired. I had to call work and tell them that I would not be in till 1 instead of 12:30. As I still had to get the three younger boys feed. Mike had taken Mikey to a baseball game this morning in Lemore which is abot 45 min. away. Still debating on if I want to go to his game in morning. It is so hot to have to take all the kids. We have been having triple digit days.

Cousin T sorry to hear your fridge in out. That bites. Just put your food outside at night, it gets cold enough. Well at least it does for me. HA HA HA!!! I miss you guys so much!! Here the last few days even been missing the weather.

We are planning to take the kids to a water park next Thurs. That should be really fun. info@islandwaterpark.com

Better get to bed.

2 comments:

Cameo said...

Ang! I'm so proud of you for sleeping in!!!! You needed it woman!!!! Love and miss you and thanks for the call!

Trina G. said...

triple digits, yikers! Hopefully new fridge today.
Have a great day at the game today, OR the waterpark.
Love and miss you all, T