Saturday, July 14, 2007

Busy Busy!

Been real busy the last few days. I ended up going to lunch with my friend Mandy on Wed. then went ot work. Brother Pete took Mikey, Andy, Jonathan, his girlfriends son Ethan, and his girlfriend to Magic Mountain on Wed. all day. The kids had so much fun. They said they rode all the rides. The catch was that someone was going to have to pick them up in Bakersfield since Pete and his girlfriend wanted to catch the highway back to Vegas from Bakersfield. So I left to meet them in Bakersfield after work, which is an hour drive for me. They meet up with me at 1 in the morning. I drove home, got home about 2 am, slept a few hrs. and got up to be at work by 8am. Tired!!! Was worth it since the kids had fun. After work we went to my brother-in-laws for a BBQ. That was fun! I had to be at work again yesterday morning at 8. It was a crazy day. I have to remerchandise my store this next week for the back to school season, and it had me so stressed out. The visual department in our home office is wanting me to move my whole store around. I just did some real big moves 2 weeks ago and am fighting having to move the same merchandise again. After work we went to the Farmers Market to have some taco's then to Mikes softball game. As if the kids sports is not enough Mike plays them also. After the game Mike and myself went to this hole the wall bar to have some beverages. We had fun. We got up this morning around 10, I went to Starbucks and to pick up some donuts. Then we cleaned up and are going to get ready to go to Mom's cause cousin Marie and Vicente are coming down from Fresno to spend the day her and have a BBQ. Should be fun. Well I better go so I can get Benja out of the bath.Lil Benja the pic was toooo cute!!

4 comments:

Trina G. said...

You are busy girlie. So fun to hear about your world down there. Sound's like fun;0 can't wait to see you next. love and miss you all. Tell your mom hi! T

Cameo said...

Oh how fun! I wish I was there. But getting up early doesn't sound like fun. I like to sleep in, until 8! Take pictures and BLOG THEM!!!!

Trina G. said...

great idea about the boot!!! I might do it!!! woo hoo!!!

Trina G. said...

update!